Czy mógłby ktoś spojrzeć na te prace?

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Czy mógłby ktoś spojrzeć na te prace?

Postautor: diegoo » 22 gru 2011, 0:13

Czy byłby ktoś tak miły i spojrzał na te prace pod względem jako takiej poprawności językowej?

Mobile phone – a curse or blessing?

One of the most useful invention in last years was the mobile phone. Many people state that owning phone is necessary part of their life. While minority claim that they need not to have this because of possessing their telephone at home yet. According to that, it is worth to concern which standpoint is right.

First of all, it is often said that someone, who keep phone with himself, may communicate with anyone for all the time. It will be very useful, especially in case of an accident. That is why people’s existing is more comfortable in the age of mobile phone.

What is more, not only possibility of calling but also other functions are available in modern phones. The most popular of them is surely sending short texting messages, which gives a chance to exchange thoughts and information without speaking. Also possibility of surfing over the internet on screen of mobile phone cause that people have faster access to anything kind of knowledge.

On the other hand, from a medical standpoint using mobile phone has bad influence for our health. For instance, invisible waves may cause illnesses of brain.

Another disadvantage of mobile phone is that people never do have calmness because in every moment somebody might call to them. Obviously, it is very uncomfortable and stressful situation.

To sum up, I have no clear opinion on this matter. Possessing mobile phone makes our life easier while it is clear to me that people should speak more with themselves in reality. That is the reason why I could not understand particularly young people spending their all spare time speaking by phone.

----------------------------------------

For and against legalization drugs

One of the most controversial social problem is taking drugs. Many people are rather opposed while according to minority narcotics should be banned. That is the reason why states have different legal articles on this matter. Which regulations are right?

Firstly, it is often said that citizens should have a freedom to decide if they want to do anything or do not. Similarly is with drugs. This is to say people have a possibility of choice. It is clear that some of them enjoy risk and they surely will try. Others have different, calm character so they would not like to take drugs.

Besides, many substances for instance the alcohol, cigarettes or coffee may be worse for health but almost all are legalized wherever. What is more, from a medical standpoint smoking marijuana has positive influence for concentration and especially mood. However, it can be pointed out that traditional way of smoking might cause terrible diseases, in particular cancer.

On the other hand, probably the major disadvantage of drugs is an addiction. The trouble is that an organism is more and more weaker. Also mental problems are become on account of the psychological addiction. Eventually, people taking narcotics are dying slowly.

Another negative point about that is lack of anything pros for young people. The legalization may show them that taking drugs is a good idea for everybody. Can we really afford to do that?

All things considered, it is clear to me that an approval for all drugs is unadvisable. The way I see it is that “soft narcotics” particularly marijuana might be sold in chemist’s without any advertisements on packets. I maintain that it will be an appropriate solution.
diegoo

Re: Czy mógłby ktoś spojrzeć na te prace?

Postautor: marchefkka » 27 gru 2011, 16:52

Mobile phoneS – a curse or A blessing? //

One of the most useful inventionS in the last years was the mobile phone. Many people state that owning A phone is necessary in their lives. Only a minority of people claim that they do not need to have a phone (albo:one) because of possessing a landline at home. Considering this/ Taking this into consideration, it is worth considering/discerning which standpoint is right (correct).

First of all, it is often said that someone, who carries a phone (with himself), may communicate with anyone at all times. This is very useful, especially in case of an accident. That is why people’s existence is more comfortable in the age of the mobile phone.

What is more, not only the possibility of calling but also other functions are available in modern phones. Surely, the most popular is sending short text messages, which gives a chance to exchange thoughts and information without speaking. Also the possibility of surfing on the internet on mobile phones allows people faster access to any kind of knowledge.

On the other hand, from a medical standpoint, using mobile phones has bad influence on our health. For instance, invisible waves may cause brain diseases (brain illnesses).

Another disadvantage of mobile phones is that people never have peace and quiet, because somebody might call them at any time. Obviously, this is a very uncomfortable and stressful situation.

To sum up, I have no clear opinion on this matter. Possessing mobile phones makes our life easier, yet it is clear (to me) that people should speak more with themselves in reality. That is the reason why I cannot understand (particularly) young people spending all their spare time speaking on the phone. // That is the reason why I cannot understand why some people,particularly the young, spend all their spare time speaking on the phone. (instead of meeting face to face).

----------------------------------------

For and against drug legalization

One of the most controversial social problems is taking drugs. Many people are rather opposed ?? opposed to what??? while according to the minority narcotics should be banned. That is the reason why ?? which states?? united states?? different states in the usa?? states have different legal articles concerning this matter. Which regulations are right?

Firstly, it is often said that citizens should have the freedom to decide if they want to do something or do not. Similarly with drugs. This is to say people have the possibility to choose. It is clear that some of them enjoy risk and they surely will try drugs. Others have a different, calm character so they would not like to take drugs.

Besides, many substances, for instance alcohol, cigarettes or coffee may be worse for people's health but almost all are legalized. What is more, from a medical standpoint smoking marijuana has positive influence on concentration and especially on people's mood. However, it can be pointed out that traditional smoking might cause terrible diseases, in particular cancer.

On the other hand, probably the major disadvantage of drugs is addiction. The trouble is that the organism becomes more and more weak. Also, mental problems are become on [tlum. sa staja sie - bez sensu zdanie.. do poprawy wlasnej, zaniedban nie poprawiam] account of the psychological addiction. Eventually, people taking narcotics will slowly die.

Another negative point about that is lack of any pros for young people. The legalization may show them that taking drugs is a good idea for everybody. Can we really afford to do that?

All things considered, it is clear to me that legalizing all drugs is unadvisable. The way I see it, “soft narcotics” particularly marijuana could be sold in chemist shops without any advertisements on the packets. I maintain that this would be the appropriate solution.
marchefkka

Re: Czy mógłby ktoś spojrzeć na te prace?

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 15:08

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
инфоjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken