Bardzo proszę o pomoc :(

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Bardzo proszę o pomoc :(

Postautor: ela1765 » 23 gru 2011, 16:36

W następnym tygodniu mam z tego egzamin i mam troszkę z tym problem...
Czy te zdania są poprawnie napisane? Tam gdzie jest / to tego nie wiem...

1. What kind of shops do you have in your town or city?
2. Where would you go if you wanted to find bargain?
3. Have you ever gone into a street market? Where did you go? What did you buy?
4. Have you see any films recently? What did you see? Did you enjoy it?
5. Could you tell me please wich famous persone you admire?

1. How often do you going shopping ? What did you buy?
2. Could you describe me your favourite shop? Why did you like?
3. Have you ever /make/complaint? What about? What happened?
4. Do you think / a film/make/feel good? Why?
5. Could you tell me/ a hero or icon from your country?

1. How much Tv do you watch a night. What did you watch?
2. Could you tell me something about your favourite programme?
3. What are advantages of not having a Tv?
4. Do you think that modern inventions it is make lives easier?
5 . Are there any modern inventions could you not live without? Why?

1. What programmes are you watch on Tv? How often?
watch/foreign Tv programmes? What/ about?
2. Could you tell me/ disadvantages of having a television?
3. What do you think about the most important invention of the modern world? Why?
4. Are there any modern invenrions which make life more stressful?

1. What/ position in family? How/ affect personality?
2. Which/more important – earn/ big salary or enjoy/ job? Why?
3. Have/ special talents or skills? What / be?
4. If you change anything about town, what it will be? Why?
5. Could you describe/interesting programme/ see on Tv recently?

Z góry dziękuje za pomoc :D
ela1765

poprawki

Postautor: ada2607 » 24 gru 2011, 20:05

Masz dość sporo błędów. Te, które popełniłaś podkreśliłam. Na czerowono dopisałam słówka, ż…eby zdanie było poprawne.
2. Where would you go if you want to find bargain?
4. Have you seen any films recently? What did you see? Did you enjoy it?
5. Could you tell me please which famous person do you admire?

1. How often do you go shopping ? What do you buy then?
2. Could you describe me your favourite shop? Why do you like it?
3. Have you ever write a complain? What about was it? What happened?
4. Do you think that watching a film make me feel good? Why?
5. Could you tell me about a hero or icon from your country?

1. How much TV do you watch a night. What do you usually watch?
2. Could you tell me something about your favourite programme (ja bym napisała channel)?
3. What are advantages of not having a Tv?
4. Do you think that modern inventions make lives easier?
5. Is there any modern invention that you can not live without? Why?

1. What programmes do you watch on Tv? How often do you watch Tv programmes? What are them about?
2. Could you tell me disadvantages of having a television?
3. What do you think about the most important invention of the modern world? Why?
4. Are there any modern inventions which make life more stressful?

1. What is your position in a family? How/ affect personality? (nie bardzo rozumiem co chciałaś przekazać w 2 zdaniu)
2. What is more important having a big salary or enjoying job? Why? (zamiast having a big salary, napisałabym earning lots of money)
3. Do you have any special talents or skills? If you have, what is it?
4. If you can change anything about town, what it will be? Why?
5. Could you describe me interesting programme which you have seen on Tv recently?
ada2607

Re: Bardzo proszę o pomoc :(

Postautor: marta184 » 25 gru 2011, 23:52

tam pewnie chodzilo ( 5/ 1- wsze zdanie) o: How birth order affects your personality?
marta184

Postautor: ela1765 » 27 gru 2011, 1:45

Zapomniałam o jeszcze jednym :

1. How much time / spend with family and friends? What / do?
2. What / favourite possession? Why?
3 describe / traditional dish from country?
4 ever / lend anyone any money? pay / back?
5 If / meet anyone from history, who / meet? Why?

1 How much time do you spend with family and friends? What are you do?
2 What is your favourite possession? Why?
3 Could you describe me traditional dish from country?
4 Have you ever lend to anyone any money? Did they payed the money bac back?
5 If you have chance to meet anyone from history, who it will meet? Why?
Czy to jest poprawnie ??
Dziękuje za tamto :D :*
ela1765

Postautor: marta184 » 27 gru 2011, 4:07

1. What do you do?
3. .... some traditional dish from your country. zeby mialo sens zdanie to takie cos powinno tam byc
4. Have yoy ever lent abyone... Did they pay you back?
5. If you have a chance.... who you will meet

3- zdanie masz present perfect czyli have/ has wiec musi byc odmieniony czasowbik
4- w tym zdaniu znowu odmienilas czasownik- to jest past simle wiec jezeli jest operator did to nie odmieniamy czasownika.
jak uzywasz czasow to skojarz z czego sie skladadaja :) i bedzie poprawne zdanie
marta184

Postautor: marta184 » 27 gru 2011, 4:10

wybacz za literowki ale sa w mniej istotnych wyrazach, moj pospiech winny:))
marta184

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 15:09

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricatorjuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken