List

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

List

Postautor: KubaPako » 13 sty 2012, 2:39

Jako pracę domową mam za zadanie odpowiedzieć na taki list:
Dear Ms Kellaway
I am writing to your blog as I would very much like your advice on a personal issue. Three years ago I resigned as a manager and since then I have thoroughly enjoyed more meaningful leisure activities such as gardening, fishing, writing and so on. However, lately, I have been concerned that my utopian existence is no longer sustainable, so I went to see a recruitment agency. When I explained the past three years to one of their staff, he looked completely shocked. I fear any future employer will react similarly. How should I present my current circumstances and curriculum vitae to best effect at the next interview?
Yours sincerely
MB
Unemployed, male, 41

A oto moja odpowiedź:
Dear Sir,
Thank you and I hope that my advice would be helpful. Your resignation of the manager was very unreasonable. If I were you I would explain that the reason for leaving the job was to collapse after the death of a loved one. At the interview you must demonstrate that already figured to yourself and you want as soon as possible to return to work.
Yours faithfully,
Lucy Kellaway

Proszę o wskazanie błędów ;)
KubaPako

Re: List

Postautor: marchefkka » 13 sty 2012, 6:38

- my advice WILL be helpful NIE would
- your resignation from the position of manager...
- was A collapse (? moze nie za dobre slowo)
demonstrate that...??? o co chodzi z tym figured?
moze... that you have dealt with your problems and...

- and you want to return to work as soon as possible
marchefkka

Postautor: KubaPako » 13 sty 2012, 17:48

- was a collapse (tutaj chodziło mi o traumę, ale nie wiem jaki jest odpowiednik tego słowa w angielskim)
- you must demonstrate that already figured to yourself - musisz pokazać ż…e doszedłeś już… do siebie (w sensie ż…e po tej traumie, załamaniu)
KubaPako

Postautor: marchefkka » 14 sty 2012, 0:09

slowo figured w ogole tu nie pasuje
moze byc np

you must demonstrate that you have already recovered after this difficult experience

- slowo collapse jest ok, moze predzej bym uzyla mental breakdown
albo chociaz okreslila collapse - mental collapse

(was a mental collapse after...)
marchefkka

Postautor: KubaPako » 14 sty 2012, 1:04

Dzięki za pomoc :) Pozdrawiam :)
KubaPako

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 15:16

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricatorjuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken