Email i list

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Email i list

Postautor: keepfit » 23 mar 2012, 1:05

Napisałem dwie formy ale nie wiem czy są poprawnie zapisane pod względem gramatycznym. Moż…e rzuci ktoś okiem?

Dear Tom,
I was so glad to get your letter last week! I am happy you are doing well.
Sorry I have not written for so long, but I have organized a performance called “Crazy Boy” with my friends on headmaster’s birthday. We have prepared for about two weeks. I played a little, sad boy.
During the preparing one of our actors broke a leg, but we found very quickly a person who wanted play this role. Audience was very glad and happy. They were laughed all the time. Money which we collected during the show we are going to spend on new requisites.
I look forward to hearing from you again.
Bye for now.
XYZ

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am interested in journey to London.
I would like to get an apartment with TV set
and fireplace. I would like to ask know much does it cost?
KIs there any opportunity to get any discounts?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully
XYZ
keepfit

homework/letters

Postautor: Bgirl » 02 kwie 2012, 20:02

Dear Tom,
It was great to hear from you! I am happy you are doing well.
I’m sorry I haven’t written for so long, but I have to organize a performance called “Crazy Boy” together with my friends during our headmaster’s birthday. We have prepared for about two weeks and I played the role of a little, sad boy.
During the preparations one of our actors broke a leg, but we quickly found a person who wanted to play this role in place of our friend. The audience was very suprised how good work we done. They cheered and clapped happily. We were very proud of ourselves that we cope with this challenge.
The money that we collected during the show we are going to spend on new requisites.
Well, that’s all for now.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
XYZ

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to enquire about the details of a journey to London. I would be very grateful if you could send me some detailed information about the prices, as well as the kinds of accommodation you provide.
As I am a student I would be interested in details of any discounts that are available and the full price of the journey including accommodation, food and sightseeing.
I look forward to receiving your reply.

Yours faithfully
XYZ
Once more into the fray.
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day.
Live and die on this day.
Awatar użytkownika
Bgirl

Re: Email i list

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 16:09

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
инфоjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken