Do schools prepare young people for the real world? Artykuł

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Do schools prepare young people for the real world? Artykuł

Postautor: MonkaZioom » 24 kwie 2012, 2:37

Witam, proszę o sprawdzenie artykułu. Zdaję sobie sprawę, ż…e jeszcze wiele muszę się nauczyć w zakresie formy/gramatyki czy doboru słownictwa, ale póki co jestem na takim poziomie... :bezradny:

Contemporary world is changing more and more and no one is ready to face the reality after graduating. [is there better to use graduation?] Let's think who plays the significant role in preparing young people for the real world? Of course, I except that you will specify, for example, parents, friends though I would like to focus on the role of schools in this area. (w tej sprawie/kwestii)
First of all, smart teachers or lecturers can show the young the direct they should follow. Claryfing what is important in life can help them making right decision. Assuming, of course, that students aren't unresponsive to their talks.
Furthermore school gives us opportunity to cooperate with other people. It is ability which can affect our behaviour at work. Dealing with others involve patience, good manners and confidence. School is undeniably good place to get familiar to it.
What's more, we should take into account the fact that school learn us to take our responsibilities seriously. Although school duty aren't as important as those we will have to copy in adult life, they are an excellent lesson to learn responsibility.
To sum up, we can't say we aren't prepared by schools for the real life at all. Of course, school life doesn't reflect the real one as well. Giving us knowledge on particular subjects meets with teaching us respect, responsibility and hard-working. Teachers point out a right path, but there are still many things we have to learn from our mistakes.
MonkaZioom

Re: Do schools prepare young people for the real world? Artykuł

Postautor: aaa59 » 28 kwie 2012, 16:26

Contemporary world is changing more and more and no one is ready to face the reality after graduating. [w tym przypadku myślę, ż…e "graduating" pasuje lepiej] Let's think who plays [moż…e lepiej: of the ones who play] a significant role in preparing young people for the real world. Of course, I expect that you will specify ["specify" nie jest tu zbyt fortunne; bardziej bym poszła w bardziej neutralne "mention"], for example, parents and friends, but I would like to focus on the role of schools in this matter.
First of all, smart teachers or lecturers can show the young a path they should follow. Claryfing what is important in life can help them to make the right decision. Assuming, of course, that students aren't unresponsive to their talks.
Furthermore, school gives us the opportunity to learn how to cooperate with other people. It is an ability which can affect our behaviour at work. Dealing with others involves ["invovle" jest ok, ale bardziej by tu pasowało "require"] patience, good manners and confidence. School is undeniably a good place to get familiar with it.
What is more, we should take into account that school teaches [learn sth vs teach sb] us to take our responsibilities seriously. Although school duties aren't as important as those we will have to cope with in adult life, they are an excellent lesson to learn responsibility.
To sum up, we can't say we aren't prepared by schools for the real life at all. Of course, school life doesn't reflect the real one as well. Giving us knowledge on particular subjects meets with teaching us respect, responsibility and hard-working. Teachers show their students the right path, but there are still many things they have to learn from their own mistakes. [zastosowanie "we" i "our" nie jest błędne, ale ż…e jest to ostatnie, podsumowujące zdanie wydaje mi się, ż…e uogólnienie byłoby wskazane]

Ogólnie naprawdę dobra praca! Uważ…aj tylko na articles.
:spoko:
aaa59

Postautor: MonkaZioom » 07 maja 2012, 15:51

Dziękuje ;)
MonkaZioom

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 16:22

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
сайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken