My Holiday- prawdzenie opowiadania

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

My Holiday- prawdzenie opowiadania

Postautor: PawKn » 05 paź 2014, 17:36

Proszę o sprawdzenie opowiadania. Z góry dziękuję.

In July I spent may holiday with my friends Mateusz and Maciej. The place where we were is located by the sea. The city is the only the place in Poland, which located on three islands. We lived one kilometer from port in guesthouse. Every day we visited the city and around, we had dinner in a restaurant close to our guesthouse in the evening. In the first day we visited port. In the port watched affecting ships. After we rode bikes to the lighthouse. Next day we sunbathed on the beach and we swam in the sea. In the third day we crossed the border and we went by train to Albeck in Germany. There, we walked the promenade where there were boars. I took quite a few pictures. We returned to Poland in the afternoon. On Thursday we went on a cruise in the sea, however, it wasn’t a pleasant experience, because was storm at sea. We were at the disco in the evening, where we met new friends. On Friday morning, we left the sea and came back home.
In August I had placement in accounting office in Oleśnica. Through two weeks I worked in accounting department. In this section works five accountants and secretary. To my duties was laying and numbering of documents and print reports. After I worked in HR department. To my duties was attach documents to personal records. Every day I had thirty minutes break on lunch at noon. My placement lasted a month.
PawKn

Re: My Holiday- prawdzenie opowiadania

Postautor: PawKn » 05 paź 2014, 18:21

Dopisałem jeszcze 3 zdania.

I live in Bierutów, therefore for the placement I arrived on my car. Every day I worked through 8 hours, after I come back to home. The work started about 8 a.m.
PawKn

Re: My Holiday- prawdzenie opowiadania

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 21:03

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
инфоjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken