Proszę o sprawdzenie listu do znajomego.

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Re: Proszę o sprawdzenie listu do znajomego.

Postautor: Visitor » 07 lis 2005, 19:10

Dear...
I am glad that you have decided to visit Poland. When may I expect you? I might have problem with picking you up from the airport. Unfortunately, everyday I'm working to 4 p.m. You can take a bus from the airport and come to me on your own. You should leave the bus at the third bus stop. The train leaves at 1 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. When you arrive and rest, we can see the great movie "Final Fantasy VII: Advent children". Beauty, beauty and once again: beauty! That battle scenes, that music, that graphics! One day we can go to Cracow. You should visit there: Wawel, Sukiennice and the Mariacki Church. Also the castle in Lublin is worth to be visited. This is a very interesting place. A guide will show us this place and tell us about it. Before you pack don't forget to take variable clothes. In this autumn weather is very mercurial. Thick jacket or coat, warm boots, scarf and glove will be very necessary for frosty days with temperature below zero. But don't forget about cool clothes, because sometimes it is really warm. I can't wait to see you. We will have a lot of fun. Write me soon.
Love,
Agnes.
Visitor

Postautor: Stereokinetic Phenomenon » 07 lis 2005, 22:12

very necessary? poprostu necessary
gloves

osobiscie przyczepilbym sie tez do tego: "frosty days with temperature below zero"
if it's frosty, it's obvious that the temperature is below zero

ale to takie moje czepialstwo ;]
Stereokinetic Phenomenon

Postautor: Visitor » 07 lis 2005, 22:33

co do neessary: "words are very unnecessary", jak spiewali chlopcy z dm:)
Visitor

Postautor: vlord » 11 cze 2022, 0:09

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
инфоjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken