prosze o sprawdzenie

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Re: prosze o sprawdzenie

Postautor: Fetish » 26 lis 2005, 19:10

cześć, mam mała (a moze duż…a??) prośbę - proszę o sprawdzenie tego listu, nie musi on być całkowicie bez błedów. Chciałabym tylko nie wyjść na kompletną idiotkę :) - to jest mój drugi czy trzeci tekst samodzielnie pisany po angielsku więc nie załamujcie się :D i dziękuje z góry temu kto dotrwa do końca - będzie mistrzem świata :)

Hi Błaż…ej,

I’ve found your e-mail address in www.desolateguysafterfourty.com. I decided to write to you immediately ‘cause I’m very interested in you. When I’ve read your presentation I saw that we have a lot of things in common (for example ridding bike at night, leather underwear and long winter night with fireplace). I’d love to be your new penfriend :)

First of all I’ll briefly present myself and my family – in fact there’s nothing more boring than reading about my father I think, isn’t it? I was born in 29th February 1988, so now I’m very appetizing young woman. I grew up in silent small town called Sosnowiec in nuclear family. There are two of us: me and my sister Dorota. I’m number two in the family and I live at home now with my parents. My elder sister sometimes visit us – frankly speaking as often as not/ quite often (dość często). My mum called Magda, dad Stefan and I think is everything that you should know about them. They are dull conservatist in the middle-aged. My sister is very infantile although she’s 32 and I argue with her always.

I started school in 1995, and now I’m in the second class, at high school named after Stanisław Staszic. It’s hard to be a good student in h.s. ‘cause there’s a lot of things to do – almost always it’s impossible to do everything. I became interested in biology and chemistry (but it’s slowly becoming in my worst nightmare..) and because of this I’m thinking of studying medicine or veterinary (most of all about psychology). Ale czas pokaż…e jak to bedzie

I live in the suburbs of Sosnowiec, in the district called Pogoń. It’s the oldest district of the town and step by step it’s becoming the ruin (but for me it’s very nice ruin:) People say that it’s very dangerous place. I think nowadays it’s dangerous everywhere so I’m not afraid of the dark, deserted blind streets. I’ll defend you in danger if you’re afraid of it :)

I’m afraid I haven’t my photo. No, truly I have, but it’s ahead of time to send you it. I hope we meet someday and you’ll see me in real, shall we? (or if you want I’ll take photo especially for you - someday:)

I can’t wait your answer so please write to me as soon as possible – and tell me something about you - more than I’ve read in your presentation on website.

yours truly

Milka
Fetish

Postautor: greep » 02 gru 2005, 12:31

czy ktos ci to juz przetlumaczyl? jesli nie to daj znac greep@wp.pl
greep

Postautor: greep » 02 gru 2005, 12:32

znaczy poprawil ;-)
greep

Postautor: anamaya » 10 gru 2005, 21:56

hej no w sumie jak na drugi czy trzeci raz to nie jest tak zle:)jak jeszcze chcesz poprawe to podeslij go na gg 9143132
pzdr:)
anamaya

Postautor: vlord » 11 cze 2022, 0:33

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
http://journallubricator.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken