Postautor: Visitor » 27 lis 2005, 16:56

Poprawcie błędy please. :)
Napisałam "transactional letter"
I to jest odpowiedź na ogłoszenie "wanted new members" for "water sports club"
I w tej odpowiedzi muszę zawrzeć te pytania:
- Membership fee?
- Annual or monthly payment?
- Use of facilities fee to members?
- Sports not mentioned in advertisement?

I to musi mieć od 120 do 180 słówek !

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing in response to your advertisement in todays newspaper concerning warer sports club. I am very interested in join to your club and would be greateful if you could let me have some more information about it.

First of all, I would like to know how high is membership fee. In addition could you tell me what kind of payment is prefer - annual or monthly?

I would like to know if use of facilities is free to members and also how many hours a week facilities can be used by me.

Finally, I am interesting to play sports, that are not mentioned in advertisement, such as sailing or canoing. Could you tell me about all water sports, that I can play? I trust you will give this matter immediate attention. I look forward to recive a replay from you.

Yours faithfully

Matka Chrzestna ;)
Visitor

Re: help me please / to na jutro

Postautor: Visitor » 27 lis 2005, 20:18

eh nikt nie chce sprawdzić trudno.

a mam pytanie
czy napisałam poprawnie to zdanie:

She.... (not/listen) when the teacher ........... (give) us our homework for that night.

moja wersja
She don't listen when the teacher is giving us our homework for that night.
Visitor

Postautor: anamaya » 10 gru 2005, 22:05

interested in joining your club
if you could give me some more information
is preferable
if using the facilities is free for members and how many hours a week I will be able to use them
I am interested in doing some sports that are not mentioned in the advertisement
sportow sie nie play:)
I trust...attention (nie pisalabym tego)
I'm looking forward to your prompt reply.
anamaya

Postautor: vlord » 11 cze 2022, 0:34

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
сайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken