s_ł_ó_w_k_a z lukami POMOCY

słówka, kolokacje, phrasal verbs, idiomy, slang, przysłowia

Re: s_ł_ó_w_k_a z lukami POMOCY

Postautor: jackow005 » 03 lut 2007, 10:04

Wypisałem kilka przykładów z kartki, z którymi sobie nie poradziłem.

Prosze o pomoc i z góry dziekuję. =]

111. Filming these premises without an official _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _ _ is illegal. You must obtain one from the administrator.
112. The detective’s report states that it wasn’t a murder and and that the man commited
_ _ _ c __ _.
115. Something’s wrong with my new camcorder. It doesn’t record well. It must be
_ _ _ _ _ y.
117.The Japanese bow when they _ _ e _ _ each other while in most European countries people shake hands.
119. Don’t call in before nine because I’ll asleep then. I’m not _ _ _ _ s _ _ _ _ _ to getting up early.
122. When my grad-grandfather arrived in North America he was _ _ _ _ t _ _ _ _ _. He couldn’t either read or write, let alone speak English.
123. If you are sure you love the girl, don’t _ _ s _ _ _ _ _ to tell her what you feel.
125. One of the paratroopers was seriously _ _ u _ _ _ _ when he slipped and fell down fifty metres from the jumping platform.
135. The bottle doesn’t _ _ _ _ _ I _ much milk, it’s amost empty.
jackow005

Postautor: garfield0 » 03 lut 2007, 12:17

111. Filming these premises without an official PERMISSION is illegal. You must obtain one from the administrator.
112. The detective’s report states that it wasn’t a murder and and that the man commited
SUICIDE.
115. Something’s wrong with my new camcorder. It doesn’t record well. It must be
FAULTY.
117.The Japanese bow when they GREET each other while in most European countries people shake hands.
119. Don’t call in before nine because I’ll asleep then. I’m not ACCUSTOMED to getting up early. -> to samo,co "get used to doing sth"
122. When my grad-grandfather arrived in North America he was ILLITEARATE. He couldn’t either read or write, let alone speak English.
123. If you are sure you love the girl, don’t HESITATE to tell her what you feel.
125. One of the paratroopers was seriously _ _ u _ _ _ _ when he slipped and fell down fifty metres from the jumping platform. (nie wiem) Pasuje INJURED. Sprawdć,bo moż…e źle spisałeś z kartki i "u" powinno być o jedno miejsce dalej.
135. The bottle doesn’t CONTAIN much milk, it’s amost empty.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
garfield0

Postautor: xeo » 03 lut 2007, 12:56

125. wounded
xeo
Site Admin | Redakcja angielski.edu.pl