Transformations PILNE

Krótkie teksty bądź pojedyncze zdania, które nie są zadaniem domowym.

Transformations PILNE

Postautor: Exzamm » 13 sty 2008, 18:05

Mam problemy z zrobieniem transformacji:
x. Zdanie -> słowo które musi być w transformacji -> podane słowa z nowego zdania
1. I'm sure she did it on purpose -> have -> She ...... on purpose.
2. Why did you ring her again? There was no need. -> rung -> You ...... again.
3. If you don’t hurry, you’ll miss the bus. -> hurry -> Unless …… miss the bus.
4. He speech wasn’t as interesting as the other ones. -> the -> His speech …… all.
5. The ring cost much more than I expected. -> far -> The ring was …… I had expected.
6. She used suntan lotion; she didn’t want to get sunburnt. -> getting -> She used suntan lotion …… sunburnt.
7. Buy some apples; I might make an apple pie. -> in -> Buy some apples …… an apple pie.
8. Everyone was so moved by the minister’s speech that they were in tears. -> moving -> Everyone found …… that they were in tears.
9. John said he was sorry he had lost the tickets. -> apologized -> John …… the tickets.
10. I’m sure it was Ann who left first. -> have -> It …… Ann who left first.
11. I don’t want you to tell them the news first. -> rather -> I’d …… them the news first.
12. Could you take care of the dog while I’m away ? -> look -> Could you …… while I’m away ?
13. My parents don’t like me to stay out late. -> approve -> My parent’s do not …… out late
14. Tim overslept so he missed the train. -> not -> If …… , he wouldn’t have missed the train.
15. I can’t distinguish between the twins sister. -> tell -> I can’t …… the twins sisters
16. I’ll write to you and phone while I’m away, said Charles. -> keep -> Charles promised …… me while he was away.
17. When I see this mountain scenery, I remember my home town. -> of -> This mountain scenery …… my home town.
18. Who can explain this diagram to me ? -> give -> Who can …… this diagram ?
19. I’m sure it wasn’t Jim who did it. -> have -> It …… Jim who did it.
20. Stave insisted on all of us going in his car. -> made -> Steve …… in his car.
21. People say that Tom was a brilliant actor. -> said -> Tom …… a brilliant actor.
22. He is saving money because he wants to buy a new car. -> view -> He is saving money …… a new car.
23. Dick, you broke my favourite vase ! she said. -> of -> She …… favourite vase.
24. He always takes a taxi home at night so that he won’t be mugged. -> fear -> He always takes a taxi home at night …… mugged.
25. How about seeing the new James Bond film ? -> feel -> Do …… the new James Bond film ?
26. I’d like a hot bath right now. -> with -> I …… a hot bat right now.
27. He said he was sorry he had forgotten about my birthday. -> for -> He …… my birthday.
28. The shoes we bought John no longer fit him. -> grown -> John …… the shoes we bought him
29. As long as you give it back on Friday, you can borrow my book. -> provided -> You can borrow my book …… by Friday.
30. She had no one who could help her. -> turn -> She had no one …… for help.
31. He does not mind if he is asked to work late. -> mind -> He …… to work late.
32. Henry regretted not asking for some help with the job. -> wishes -> Henry …… some help with the job.
33. She will not leave the baby unattended on no account. -> no -> On …… the baby unattended.
34. My father pays someone to wash his car every week. -> washed -> My father …… every week.
Exzamm

Re: Transformations PILNE

Postautor: xeo » 14 sty 2008, 17:02

Jeśli zrobisz sam to sprawdzimy.
xeo
Site Admin | Redakcja angielski.edu.pl