Tłumaczenie tekstu z EN na PL.

Krótkie teksty bądź pojedyncze zdania, które nie są zadaniem domowym.

Tłumaczenie tekstu z EN na PL.

Postautor: CreepyFish » 08 gru 2012, 19:38

Cześć, mam prośbę - nie potrafię sobie poradzić z przetłumaczeniem pewnego tekstu, o który ubiegałam się dłuż…szy czas... Kupiłam płytę DVD duetu muzycznego i problem był taki, ż…e nie było napisów polskich.
Ale zdobyłam listę dialogową.
A teraz tłumaczę. Znaczy - staram się, ale nie wychodzi.
Czy ktoś miły, mógłby mi pomóc, jeśli nie cały tekst to choć fragmenty przetłumaczyć? :)
Byłabym wdzięczna.

A tutaj pierwszy "rozdział":

Tegan: My name is Tegan.
Sara: I’m Sara.
Tegan: We’re Tegan And Sara.

Announcer: Tonight’s show is going to be a little bit different. How many of you have been to a Tegan And Sara show before? If anybody wants to ask Tegan And Sara a question, put up your hand.

Sara: Can I…ask all of you to stop it for a second?

Sara: Look how psychedelic my hand looks in this.

Tegan: I can’t tell, are you looking at me? I can’t tell what’s happening. I said will you turn him down like a third?

Tegan: When we were teenagers you know we would just play in our bedrooms for people and that was super satisfying and I remember when we were in our first year out of high school and started playing coffee shops. Like, we’d drag all of our friends, there would be like thirty of them packed into this coffee shop and we’d have to play four hours and we didn’t have four hours worth of songs so we would sit there and we would tell stories. It was just part of their life and our life, we all just had to go to these shows and that was sort of like our first, probably, twenty five or thirty performances were just for friends.

Sara: The first time we entered the States to actually do anything music related was four South By South West. We got down there and there was a zillion bands and people and it was our first time in the U.S. alone. We had at that point traveled with, you know, a drummer or our mom or whatever but this was the first time we were sort of boarding a plane and going down there by ourselves and sort of having to navigate a new city and the politics or whatever of record labels and a music festival and… Yeah, we played this showcase that I thought we had played terribly, we had broken, Tegan I think broke a string on stage. Fred Jeronda who was working for Vapor Records, he told us that it was a great set and that it was totally fine but I remember going back to the hotel and I think we probably both cried, like we were both really nervous and insecure and really scared and we didn’t go out and see any other shows. All I could think about was getting back on a plane and going home.

Tegan: Those first twenty or thirty gigs in coffee shops, they prepared us to play but they didn’t prepare us for anything that came with playing. When I think back to how inexperienced we really were, it’s terrifying, like it can absolutely conjure up like a knot in my stomach. When we actually went on tour with Neil Young, which was like the first big U.S. tour we did, we showed up that first day with these guitars that didn’t even have straps and Neil Young’s guitar tech came over during sound check because we were sort of standing there holding these guitars. We realized we couldn’t sit on stools, we’d been sitting for a lot of our initial career and there we were like these two, you know, college age kids standing in front of the sea of fifteen thousand seats with guitars that didn’t even have straps on them. Yeah, the fact that we’re here is actually quite a feat, I think.

Wiem, ż…e tego jest duż…o, ale przynajmniej po akapicie jakbyście spróbowali... No, po prostu skakałabym z radości. :hura:
CreepyFish