REGON i KRS

Krótkie teksty bądź pojedyncze zdania, które nie są zadaniem domowym.

Re: REGON i KRS

Postautor: aggie » 14 cze 2005, 22:17

Czy ktoś z Państwa zna angielski odpowiednik? Szukam takż…e "telefon wewnętrzny". Pozdrawiam.
aggie

Postautor: dalemanga » 15 cze 2005, 11:48

Regon No.- the National Official Register of Business Entities / National Register of Economic Units
dalemanga
greenhorn

Postautor: dalemanga » 17 cze 2005, 21:04

According to the Law on Official Statistics, the Central Statistical Office (GUS) runs
the National Official Register of National Economy Units (REGON). The tasks of this
official register are: to provide service for units i.e. to allocate identity numbers to the
REGON register on the basis of the applications that have been submitted, to deliver
certificates on the allocated REGON identity numbers; to run the REGON register as the
computerised database; to provide public administration bodies and others who are interested
with data from the register.

nie muszę mieć firmy, ż…eby rozumieć parę słów po angielsku :))
dalemanga
greenhorn

Postautor: dalemanga » 12 lip 2005, 18:53

Dodam tylko, ż…e niedawno zleceniodawca poprosił mnie o Business Registration Number, mając na myśli właśnie Regon. W guglu jest pełno trafień na Bus. Reg. No. Brzmi bardzo zgrabnie, a na świecie rozumieją o co chodzi :)
dalemanga
greenhorn

Postautor: bernardh » 03 lut 2022, 16:48

Częstօ nօwе kаsуnа Slottica օnlinе stаrаją się wуróżnić nа tlе kօnkurеnсji dzięki prօjеktօwi strօnу, dօdаjąс сiеkаwе dеtаlе, kօlօrу i twօrząс "tаlizmаnу&rdquօ; w pօstасi supеrbօhаtеrów (Super Cat, Lucky Bird). Alе w Slօttiса pօstаnօwili pójść włаsną drօgą, twօrząс prօstу, аlе intuiсуjnу dеsign.
bernardh