Would you like to speak English with me?

Practice makes perfect. Let's talk in English!

Would you like to speak English with me?

Postautor: Visitor » 30 wrz 2007, 16:13

Hello everybody:)
I've been learning English for quite a long time... yeah.. God remembers how long 8)It seems to me that I'm a fluent speaker yet I'm still eager to practise and develop my language skills.
Currently.. I've run out of the ideas "How to keep my English up to date" ;(I read a lot in original - for instance the latest novel by Nick Hornby (and I do recommed it to all women and men who have ever gone out with a person of opposite sex for more than three years:))
I watch BBC Prime ans TVN Lingua... alas, it's not enough for me.
I'm desperately looking for a person who's got some experience in practising English via chats or Skype.
Are you interested?
;)

---
notka od admina:
po angielsku rozmawiamy takż…e tutaj:
http://www.angielski.edu.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13655
Visitor

Re: Would you like to speak English with me?

Postautor: xeo » 01 paź 2007, 15:27

We are already writing here:

http://forum.angielski.edu.pl/Forum_202 ... actus_Jack

powyż…szy link jest już… nieaktualny, nowy znajduje się tutaj:
http://www.angielski.edu.pl/forum/t-Ban ... 13655.html
Ostatnio zmieniony 28 lut 2008, 0:43 przez xeo, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
xeo
Site Admin | Redakcja angielski.edu.pl

Postautor: Visitor » 18 paź 2007, 18:35

hi!
I know what you mean because I feel the same... If you want to talk with me...why not? It would be pleasure for me to speak with someone who knows English well :)
Visitor

Postautor: Visitor » 23 paź 2007, 17:06

I am also interested.... I'm studying English and as we all know speaking is the best option to practise to be better my gg 5572593(mostly invisible but please write) or skype (I tell You later)
Bye!!!!
Visitor

speak English by skyp

Postautor: Wstasiek » 27 gru 2007, 12:09

Hellow, I do not speak English fluently, but i want learn and improwe my English by practice. I wont speak in english with you by spyk.
My english - advance
Wstasiek

Postautor: Wstasiek » 27 gru 2007, 12:10

[color=blue]Hellow, I do not speak English fluently, but i want learn and improwe my English by practice. I wont speak in english with you by spyk.
My english - advance
my skyp Stasiek78[/color]
Wstasiek

Re: speak English by skyp

Postautor: Wstasiek » 27 gru 2007, 12:12

Hellow, I do not speak English fluently, but i want learn and improwe my English by practice. I wont speak in english with you by spyk.
My english - advance
My Skyp wstasiek78
Wstasiek

:)

Postautor: Gość » 28 gru 2007, 11:17

i would love to speak with you, or you or you:) hard to judge my level of proficiency i think i'll manage, but same as you. looking for new options of learning
to start with: my gg 2912915
Gość

Postautor: Gość » 29 gru 2007, 1:11

i also want to 7682368
Gość

i'd like too

Postautor: dkljfgh » 07 sty 2008, 13:24

Hi!
I'm on the same board trying to find more and more opportunities to speak English
If you want to talk, just talk to me :hura:
dkljfgh

PrAcTiCe EnGLiSH ConVerSATion by RPG with NaTiVe SpEaKeR

Postautor: Richard Whipple » 11 sty 2008, 17:00

As advertised in SUKCES Magazine (01/08), discussed with Lukasz Suda on RADIOSTACJA, profiled in WIEDZA i ZYCIE and soon to be reported in CHARAKTERY Magazine, this is the ONLY conversation lesson in POLAND to practice your English Speaking in a fun, relaxed, natural and spontaneous method - exactly how you will use English as a fluent speaker.

Benefits Unique To This Conversation Method:
1 Ė Students access a wide array of knowledge as an English native speaker with experience spanning 3 DECADES leads the RPG practice. The Native brings an advanced understanding of the language being practiced and his RPGs can be minor case studies using Legal and Business English due to the depth of his business experience in his native country Canada.

2 Ė The RPG method creates an environment for spontaneous, unrehearsed, real-time English conversational thinking.ô Nonlinear practice fosters development in hidden vocabulary areas, emphasizing the practice of descriptive, narrative and expositive English, often overlooked by the typical lessons.

3 Ė The dual-step approachô promotes participantsí language recall at 70% through visualization and conceptualization, both in passive and active memory retention.

4 Ė Social interaction between participants in English raises the ratio of student to instructor speaking time to 8:2. This maximizes practice time and is excellent value for the money spent.

5 Ė New vocabulary is not an abstract idea. Introduced in concrete situations and reinforced through frequent use a persona, as participants are immersed in the new language contextual vocabulary.

6 Ė Participants maintain the English thought process throughout the game as well as when recalling the game outside of practice because the value of the language is critical to creating the game. The language is dynamic and intellectually engaging, unlike a static dictionary-like experience.

7 Ė Collaborative Storytelling promotes conversation as an enjoyable learning holiday outside of the work-a-day stress, which is a relaxing recreation for some and relaxes shy people to fully enjoy participation.

Request the PDF brochure for more detailed information including price. THE INFORMATION IS FREE.

*********** THE NEXT SESSION IS: General English: FEBRUARY - MAY
*********** SEATING IS LIMITED.*******************
Stop Being Shy! Give It A Try!
+48 606 794 553
Richard Whipple

Postautor: Natali17 » 14 sty 2008, 14:10

i just want know quite betterrrr english .....now i'm suck.... so if someone is patient and could write with me somethimes i will be verrry grateful... just somethimes.... so GG 10303645.....

:prosi: :kiss:
Natali17

I might consider speaking English as well...

Postautor: przedka » 16 sty 2008, 20:47

anyone needing the same -nearly 50- please answer here
Ostatnio zmieniony 16 lip 2009, 20:19 przez przedka, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
przedka
junior fellow

anyone interested in serious English...

Postautor: przedka » 19 sty 2008, 18:38

:hahaha:
Ostatnio zmieniony 16 lip 2009, 20:20 przez przedka, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
przedka
junior fellow

Re: i'd like too

Postautor: Gość » 21 sty 2008, 17:54

dkljfgh pisze:Hi!
I'm on the same board trying to find more and more opportunities to speak English
If you want to talk, just talk to me :hura:

write your gg number or skype nick, it would be nice to have a chat with you:)
Gość

Postautor: sylwia_ » 02 lut 2008, 1:31

Hello!
My language not fluent. I be able Talk with Straight. My opinions They are not perfectly Build. I would like Change it . I invite for simple writing on gg : 5018266 buy mail: sylwia-zazulak@wp.pl and Correspondence.
It cure on meila.
Goodbay!
sylwia_

Postautor: visitor » 16 lut 2008, 0:32

i dont spik english brilliant what shoudI do huh? I waz talking with some fella and he said I'm like Irish.. speak Irish.. :P I have to get more practice how? I'm full of hope I manage that with ya ;) regards
visitor

hello...

Postautor: cookie_91 » 19 lut 2008, 14:51

Hello! my name's Ola, and I've got 17 years old.I very pleasure so I've been in hear... my english isn't very well, but I try to lern this everytime, so I've been in hear to instructe my language...
I'm musician.I attend to music school second degree( it's somethink like secondary school, but for music)I'm playing for clarinet and extra I;m playing the piano.On clarinet I'm playing for seven years,on piano for four years, apart from I attend do secondary school in Opole to first class of profile hunanystic-artystic( somethink like this).Extra I'm attending to classes theatre for two years. I write in this forum because meaby in after six mounth I will go to british colleg... Thus I pleas for help, and writ with me...

Thanks, Ola :przytul:
Awatar użytkownika
cookie_91

Postautor: MungoPL » 21 lut 2008, 6:37

you people are crap... what a language... really, using text translators will not help you. try learning words, not just speaking...
MungoPL

Postautor: betah11 » 26 lut 2008, 14:13

MungoPL pisze:you people are crap... what a language... really, using text translators will not help you. try learning words, not just speaking...

I must agree. Learning words is very important. And so is grammar.
But to tell the truth, learning how to speak is quite important too. I'm living in England for quite few years now and even though I thought I was fluent in English when I came to UK I didn't realize how many accents is here. I was really afraid to speak for first few days. But with practise I leared quite a lot. And like my hubby says now I speak like Polish cocney. Which is probably not bad after 8 years is UK :).
So to those who want to learn to speak, you have to try and find native speakers. Good luck.
betah11

Postautor: Gość » 26 lut 2008, 17:21

Hello! I'm a student. Next year I go abroad, so I'd like practice english. I know many words, sometimes hard and rare, but I can't use them in practice. I also have a problems with phrases. All people who have the same problem and want practice - write to me 9733897, eventualy I will send my telephone number.
Gość

Postautor: kosir bttg » 28 lut 2008, 22:43

I dont speak English fluency. I don`t like speak English generally.
How I have speak English very well when my school`s teacher doesn`t teach us speaking and he always talk with us in Polish?

Sorry, I can`t English very much and I pleased " Correct me aswer"
kosir bttg

Postautor: saskiaa » 17 mar 2008, 22:31

hi everyone, my name's Kate, I'm a 20-y-old student of English Studies, MCSU Lublin. If someone is looking for a person to practice english with, I think I make a good one ;) my gg:6894672.
saskiaa

Postautor: Gość » 19 mar 2008, 19:11

I'm also interested in writing with anybody in English;) My English level? I don't know;) But I love languages and want to practise more. So if you want to talk, here is my gg: 10790033 ;)
I'm waiting for an answer :P ;)
Gość

Postautor: Gość » 22 cze 2008, 20:03

[quote]OUJJJEEEEEE! aim żĄm veri like tis tink. huuu aaar juu? ai żĄm anna-kaisa. żĄnd ai rli want to pii a goodinpi in inglish. pat silti omasta mielestżĄ i spiik sou good to miii. :) oho omat smilet oliki tos vieres ilook naow wat one tyyppi sei--- its koiuing to sauna.
wat juu tink , millanen ai żĄm? :ooo
ainżŞii ne omat smilet o vieres.
nou ai dont want tu kirjoitteeaaaa write siis
ok, i undestand juuu.
no i goutu one paikkaaa. BTEBYE :przytul: [/quote]
Gość

Postautor: Gość » 06 lis 2008, 16:06

I'm also interested in writing with anybody in English;) My English level? I don't know;) But I love languages and want to practise more. So if you want to talk, here is my gg 6415660
Gość

Postautor: emim » 05 mar 2009, 15:43

[quote="Anonymous"]I'm also interested in writing with anybody in English;) My English level? I don't know;) But I love languages and want to practise more. So if you want to talk, here is my gg 6415660[/quote

Hi,my name is Magda,I am interested in speaking in english too,I am also fall in love in that language,write me if you want:meggy26@vp.pl
emim

Postautor: VVVV................. » 13 mar 2009, 3:16

Hi! If anyone here is interested in English poetry here is a link to my very good friend poem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6mHaZX_ ... annel_page

Thanks! :cloud:
VVVV.................

Postautor: anusoida » 25 mar 2009, 4:24

hi! i'd like to practise my English too. i think that it isn't good enought... so... write me GG:306352
anusoida

Postautor: Mat^^ » 17 maja 2009, 18:41

hi all I've begun learn english in Speak up and as everyone in hear i would like practise my english. i don know what think about this school it's just begining...so it's good reason to write hear. maybe someone wrtie back to me i will be glad. Something about me...I live in częstochowa I going to holland in holiday it's one of the reason why i wont lear english. ;]
Mat^^

Postautor: flower90 » 24 lip 2009, 3:21

Hi everyone:) If someone is interested to talk with me <in English of course> pls write 9447817 I dont know how well or bad;) I speak English but I love this language and would like to speak and learn;)
flower90

Postautor: fen187 » 31 lip 2009, 1:43

Hi ya. if you feel like droppin me a line, its my gadu gadu number: 04370237. i've got some background in english. i like chatting with people.take care :)
fen187

Postautor: deggy3 » 16 sty 2010, 7:02

I think that it would be graet to become essay writers in English.
deggy3

Postautor: vlord » 29 maja 2022, 22:11

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
инфоjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken