Wyjazd do GB this summer

Kultura i historia krajów anglojęzycznych. Praca zagranicą. Edukacja zagranicą.

Re: Wyjazd do GB this summer

Postautor: Mafi » 15 maja 2005, 7:01

Hej,post zamieszczam po ang poniewaz pierwotnie napisałam go na stronie gdzie uzywa sie tylko ang, zainteresowani nie bedą miec problemu ze zrozumieniem:)
Hi, I'm a student of English Studies, I live in Knurów (near Gliwice). I'm looking for somebody who'd go to London this summer, esp in July or alternatively in August. Now I'm trying to get a job there but if I don't manage I'll go on spec and try again already there. Remember that you need at least 300pounds to have on your person to get by there without job for some time. Please, do not answer if you aren't at least intermidiate in English. If you're not sure which level you are, write to me and I'll check it
And there is another, a bit funny point - although my boyfriend has nothing against my going to Britain, i think he wouldn't be happy to know that I go there with a male stranger so, unfortunately, I look only for female comapany to not upset my dear boyfriend. I've chosen London'cause that's the only place in England where I have an English friend, so if sth goes wrong I'm sure he will help .
To contact me you can use Yahoo Messanger (mafunia2005) or gg 5929142 or use phone 693662400
All my best :D :D :D :D :D :D
Marta Slowik
Mafi

Postautor: Visitor » 15 maja 2005, 11:32

Oh definitely, It is a funny point :-P , so I am out !!
Visitor

Postautor: Visitor » 15 maja 2005, 12:23

Hi! I'm from Ruda Śląska, so it's not far away from Knurów. I'd be interested but why have you chosen London? There are too many Poles now, not to mention holidays. I've decided to go to Wales. Unfortunately, I don't have any job organized yet too. I'll have many friends there so I'm not affraid of going somwhere further from London. To say the truth I don't like London since everything is more expensive there. If you are interested give me your e-mail address so I could contact you. What's more, I have already bought a ticket for 14July by wissair from Katowice.It's your turn now. Take care!!!
My e-mail: amatuszka@poczta.fm
Visitor

Postautor: DanielGreen » 28 mar 2022, 9:11

the forum in the link gives the advantage of having knowledge about setting up a good website for your new business. How it works can be seen by clicking here at felicitari de paste, mesaje de paste fericit from pc. This will assist a lot of individuals.
DanielGreen

Postautor: vlord » 30 maja 2022, 20:49

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
сайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken