Szkoła jezykowa Kraków - Mały Rynek

Opinie i komentarze nt. szkół językowych.

aINgpybIdoO

Postautor: Marez » 04 lut 2014, 11:51

Of course! One of the qetsuions in the applicationt that must be answered truthfully is similar wording to please list all accidents you have been involved in as a driver, whether at fault or not, in the last #x years . They also ask for the approximate amount of any claim associated with the accidents. Some companies want 3 years, some 5, and they do check. If they issue a policy immediately based on falsed information, you would receive a registered letter within days, possibly cancelling it, or increasing premiums substantially. In my office, sometimes I would fax an application and receive a phonce call back within half an hour asking why a certain accident hadn't been declared by the applicant.
Marez

aLUfUCvpak

Postautor: Khezia » 04 lut 2014, 15:09

Yes. He can take a funeral pocliy out on her with or without her permission. When she dies, he will be the responsible party not the niece. I'm assuming there is no spouse.If the mother has already done her own funeral preplan, he should not do a second one.
Khezia

Re: Szkoła jezykowa Kraków - Mały Rynek

Postautor: pieknyolek » 26 lip 2019, 13:35

pieknyolek
junior fellow